A SUPERNATURAL CREATURES
INTERMEDIATE AU NEW ORLEANS RPG
|Wait & Bleed||Help Search Members Calendar Shop Reps Affiliates Shoutbox|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
• Diplomacy - able to see both sides of the argument and remain bipartisan, Haidar is usually a good person to call upon when there is conflict. As a beta, he uses this skill to reason with the other wolves when tensions run high.
• Level-headedness - the man can retain a cool head in the most stressful situations and make decisions that are well thought out despite the pressure.
• Intelligence - holding multiple degrees, Haidar is the epitome of a book-smart intellectual.
• Able to see the beauty in everything - through his interest in poetry an mysticism, the Iranian is usually able to see a bit of good in every situation, which makes even the worst conditions bearable.
• True to his word - you can take a promise from Haidar to the bank.
• Sniping - his specialty at Apex corp.
• Wrestling - since he was a young child, Haidar has been in wrestling clubs and even entered national competitions with moderate success while he was a human. This gives him an unexpected edge in hand-to-hand combat.
• Stubbornness - the other side of the coin of being resilient, Haidar is oftentimes stubborn and unwilling to change his course of action once he has decided upon something.
• Too idealistic for his own good - Haidar's actions are mostly based on a moral ideal, but at times this fixation on idealism can lead to disregards of what is (others' and his own feelings) in lieu of what should be.
• Prone to self-sacrifice and martyrdom - a derivative of his idealism. Haidar tends to put the pack above himself and does not hesitate to put himself through considerable pain if it would spare the pack from it in some way.
• Methodical and ruthless in punishment - while he prefers to reason and logic as a way of confronting conflict, the Iranian is unafraid to use violence if the situation calls for it. This oftentimes comes as a surprise to even the people who know him well, because of his usual calm demeanor, as after a single warning, he will strike to put an end to unwanted or disrespectful behaviour.
• Ruan Wilder - all of his rules and principles seem to fly out the window if his mate is involved. Haidar is ready to do anything and everything for him.
noble, idealistic, stubborn, poetic
Although his profession might not suggest this immediately, Haidar is a poet at heart. Blessed with creativity and imagination, his preferred method of making sense of the world is lyrical as he often retreats to read or write. While these hermit-like habits make him a bit of a loner at times, he also finds immense pleasure in engaging with others in deep intellectual discussions. When possible, he likes to create an atmosphere of comfort for his close ones, gregariously hosting parties when the occasion calls for it or simply inviting people for a home-cooked meal. Towards the ones in his closest circle, he is tolerant, patient and will go out of his way to help.
Light of my eyes,
Congratulations, you've earned it!
Total Posts: 25 Total Awards: 8 Reputation: 0 pts